1. The current best-seller Shades Of Grey is a fan spin-off of which novel/film series?
2. A musical, inspired by which girl group, is due to open at the Piccadilly Theatre in London's West End on December 11?
3. Which area of
was home to Radio One’s big weekend
last week? London
4. Whose hand did the Queen historically shake this week?
5. Dan Penteado was done for benefit fraud this week, ironically, which TV show does he present?
6. Which bank has been fined for trying to manipulate interest rates?
7. Beckham was left out of the Team GB football team this week but who made the seletion?
8. The assistant chief minister of which of the Channel Islands says he wants officials to begin preparations for severing links with the
bridge got its own set of Olympic rings earlier this week? London
10. Who sensationally knocked Rafael Nadal out of
this week in the second round?
11. What was stolen from
Wimbledon this week?
12. On this day in 1997 what did
give to ? China
2. Spice Girls
4. Martin McGuinness
5. Rogue Traders
7. Stuart Pearce
10. Lukas Rosol
11. A hawk (Rufus)
12. Hong Kong