1. The Dark Knight storms into the cinema this weekend but who directed the whole Trilogy?
2. In which European country have archaeologists uncovered a collection of 600-year-old bras?
3. Former South African president Nelson Mandela celebrated his birthday earlier this week. How old was he?
4. Lloyds bank sold 632 of its branches to which banking group?
5. According to the Office for National Statistics, the murder rate in England and Wales in the year 2011 to 2012 fell to its lowest level since when?
6. Where is golf's 2012 Open Championship taking place?
7. Where did Amelia Hempleman-Adams amazingly take the Olympic torch to this morning?
8. A study by the European Union into housing costs revealed which country to have the most expensive housing?
9. Bradly Wiggins won the Tour De France today, traditionally over how many days does the race take place?
10. It which town did the Awful cinema shooting take place in America this weekend?
11. Girls Aloud are to re-unite to play at which annual gala concert?
12. This week in 1987 saw which Royal Wedding?
1. Christopher Nolan
6. Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Club
7. Top of the London Eye
9. 20 Days
11. Royal Performance
12. Prince Andrew & Sarah Fergusson