1. Which artist holds the accolade of having the
highest selling number one single? UK
2. What is the highest accolade rewarded by children’s programme Blue Peter?
3. Which comedian starred in the 2010 Channel 4 series Tramadol Nights?
4. Who is president of Formula One racing?
5. Who wrote the novel
’s Web? Charlotte
6. In Greek mythology, who was on a quest for the Golden Fleece?
7. Name Lee Nelson’s fat best friend from the Well Good Show?
8. “Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around” is the opening line from which 80s hit?
9. Deepdale is the home stadium of which Football League Championship team?
10. What is the longest running television soap?
1. Elton John – Candle In The Wind 97 sales: 4,865,000
2. Gold Blue Peter badge
3. Frankie Boyle
4. Bernie Ecclestone
5. E B White
8. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Preston North End
10. Coronation Street (Started in December 1960).