1. Which presenter thrust a list of suspected nonce’s at David Cameron on live TV this week?
2. Which DJ is to leave Radio One after 9 & a half years presenting its Saturdays?
3. Dad’s Army legend Clive Dunn passed away this week. What was the name of the song he had a 1970 Number one hit with?
4. Which female MP is taking part in this year's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here?
5. In which city have the ATP World Tour tennis finals just taken place?
6. Which businessman exploded into Twitter meltdown when Obama was announced as winner of the Presidential election?
7. The "elixir of life" is said to have been invented by scientists in Kazakhstan. What is its main ingredient
8. Which of the single has just topped a chart of the biggest-selling UK singles of the last 60 years?
9. Brian Cobby died this week, you’ll never have heard of him, but you’ll have heard his voice. Why?
10. What is the name of the new Archbishop Of Canterbury?
11. Which store has been blasted this week for allowing customers to view Hard Core Porn on its free wi-fi?
12. Name the Palestine leader that died on this day in 2004?
1. Philip Schofield
2. Vernon Kaye
4. Nadine Dorries
6. Donald Trump
8. Candle In The Wind
9. Speaking Clock
10. Justin Welby
12. Yassar Arrafat