1. A Swedish woman was in the news this week for having sex with a what?
2. Health secretary Jeremy Hunt is to create a map of Britain’s what?
3. Which play is celebrating 60 years in the West End?
4. Credit ratings agency Moody's has stripped which country of its coveted AAA rating?
5. For how many days was Roberto Di Matteo manager of the Chelsea football club?
6. Who collapsed on I’m A Celebrity this week?
7. Who did Chancellor George Osborne say had a more difficult job than his own?
8. Which website launched a Cherokee version of its service this week, the 57th language it covers?
9. The last of its kind to be produced in the UK has been donated to the Science Museum. What was it?
10. Mark Hughes was sacked as manager of which football club this week?
11. Name Dallas’ JR Ewing actor who sadly passed away yesterday?
12. On this day in 1963 which US President was laid to rest?
2. Lonliest Places
3. The Mousetrap
6. Brian Conoly
7. Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby
10. Queen’s Park Rangers
11. Larry Hagman