1. What is the motto of the SAS?
2. Patsy Kensit played ward sister Faye Byrne in which TV series?
3. Which is the largest of the Caribbean Islands?
4. What was the wording on a Jim’ll Fix It badge?
5. Which football club owns the largest stadium in the Midlands?
6. Before joining the Euro by what name did the Republic of Ireland refer to their Irish Pound?
7. In feet, how long is a full size snooker table?
8. What was the title of Katie Price’s first autobiography in 2004?
9. What name is given to a person who displays a needless anxiety over their health?
10. What was the title of Lady Gaga’s first UK number one single?
1. Who Dares Wins
2. Holby City
4. Jim Fixed It For Me
5. Aston Villa
7. 12 feet
8. Being Jordan
10. Just Dance