The current affairs round from Bar Wars 18/03/12
- Where did the Liberal Democrats hold their spring party conference?
- Which breed of dog took the 'Best in Show' award at this year's Crufts competition?
- Fabrice Muamba tragically suffered a cardiac arrest during yesterday’s Spurs,
Boltonclash. At which team did he begin his professional career?
boss of which supermarket group stepped down from his role this week? UK
- What was the scoreline as
Walesbeat to claim their grand slam yesterday? France
- Dr Rowan Williams, Archbishop Of Canterbury announced his departure this week. In which year was he appointed?
- How did Barack Obama describe his chat with David Cameron this week?
- Which British publishing institution announced it is to cease physical publication after 244 years?
- The Hobbit pub threatened with legal action by the LOTR’s rights holders, can be found in which
- Which actor was arrested after protesting outside the Sudanese Embassy on Friday?
- Which horse won this year’s Gold Cup at
- Which royal couple split, this week in 1992?
- Llasa Apso
- A great natter
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- George Clooney
- Fergie & Andrew