Due to unforeseen circumstance... Leon leaving the quiz at home... last week's Bar Wars missed the usual That Was The Week That Wars round - so for the completists out there here's the round that never was...
TWTWTW | TGS0236 | 5th October 2008
- Which DJ had 24-hour webcams in his flat allowing fans to watch him all week?
- Timmy Mallett, Geoffrey Hayes from Rainbow and Funhouse's Pat Sharp have been drafted in for whose latest advert?
- Which organisation has been using Facebook to hunt for potential recruits?
- Who has returned to the cabinet as business secretary under Gordon Brown?
- Which singer has had to cancel gigs on her current US tour after suffering a mystery illness this week?
- Which University became the subject of debate after its students were found undertaking initiation ceremonies featuring Nazi styled officers?
- Which ocean liner is currently sailing on its farewell tour and today docked in Belfast?
- Who defeated Tottenham 1-0 at White Heart Lane today?
- It was revealed that JK Rowling makes how much money every second?
- How many charges of armed robbery, kidnap & assault was OJ Simpson found guilty of this week?
- Who officially started the Northern Run today?
- On this day in 1991 the first tournament in which sport ever to be held outside of Japan was staged in the Albert Hall?
Answers: Swipe Below
- Scott Mills
- Monster Munch
- Peter Mandelson
- Janet Jackson
- University Of Gloucestershire (and Bar Wars birthplace!)
- Tony Blair (with Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington, Olympic cyclist Chris Hoy and Paralympian swimmer Ellie Simmons)
- Sumo Wrestling