Missed the quiz? Here's the current affairs round from 3rd July 2011
- Christine Lagarde is the new head of the International Monetary Fund. In which country did she hold the post of finance minister?
- How many wild card or unseeded players have won the women's singles title at
- What famous
tourist attraction has just been put up for sale? UK
- Which high street bank has announced it is to cut 15,000 jobs?
- What was the first stop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's tour of
, their first official overseas trip together? Canada
- Which age group did figures reveal this week is driving most of Facebook's growth in the
- In which German city did last night’s Haye fight take place?
- Who is set to play God in a new BBC drama about Monty Python?
hotel was evacuated on Friday night? London
- Leeds City Museums best attended exhibition closes this week. It is an exhibition of which pop groups clothing and memorabilia?
- Who claimed the
Wimbledonmen’s title today?
- This week in 1995 who won a challenge from John Redwood to be tory party leader?
- Lloyds TSB (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Stephen Fry
- Spice Girls
- Novak Djokovic
- John Major